8/09/2013

An update on the "Classical Element" release date mixup

Hey guys!

Well I got some news for you guys concerning a mixup that happened earlier in the day that was discovered by my friend Arianne from the Poland Street Team.

Earlier today on tumblr it was discovered by our friend Arianne (second-fear on tumblr) that there was a date change of 8/13/2013 for the release date of "Classical Element" on JUPITER's discography.  I decided to go checking around for the US Amazon store as well as CDJapan to see if there was in fact any known date change and there wasn't.  The homepage of Jupiter's website reflected the original release date of 8/28/2013 so there is no confusion as there was earlier.

For those that want to see what I'm talking about here's the link to the image on "second-fear"'s tumblr blog

http://second-fear.tumblr.com/image/57797787112

and here's the link to the corrected date as it stands now:

http://jupiter.jp.net/disco/

Its a bit worrysome that there was an error like this in the first place BUT what can you do right?

Have good one friends

Joshua L. Curtis
(skype:  Amisbro)

NOTE:  I know that this is more of a "JUPITER" news flash but since this kind of falls under the "Versailles" umbrella I figured I would include it as such on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment