8/11/2013

A new addition to the US Street Team's attack

Hey gang!

So tonight Tori and I started a podcast for the US Street Team.  I think the show went pretty well if I do say so myself and I think Tori would agree with this as well.

Here's the thing:  We want to do better!

Tonight's show was a good start I think as a "pilot episode" but as we move on we want more interaction amongst the members.  Here is the link to the first episode Tori and I did tonight

US KAMIJO Street Team Podcast #1

Our podcasts will be done on Saturday Nights at 11:00 PM unless someone has a better suggestion.  The main reason it has to be that late is because right now the account I use doesn't have a premium member status so any "early" times like 7-9 PM aren't available to me.  We also are doing them on Saturdays to examine the numbers from the week as far as the sales of the single as well as keep tabs on JUPITER's standing in the US so that we have a plan of attack to use with promoters and whatnot.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys next Saturday and in the coming weeks for the show because we want your participation and support friends.

I hope to see you all there

Joshua Curtis
amisbro@gmail.com
skype:  Amisbro

No comments:

Post a Comment